Level 4 classes begin with a weekend workshop (~10 hours instruction time) to provide an overview of the topics that are covered at this level. Then students participate and learn in 90 minute weekly classes (bhAShAvargas) for 16-20 weeks.
- Completion of Level 3 workshop and L3 study groups
- Build experience in teaching level 1 and 2 study groups
- Continue learning grammar concepts
- Introduction to samaasas
- Ability to read and analyze shlokas (such as those in Valmiki Ramayana, Gita, etc.)
[The instructor will pick one among the following:]
- gItApraveshaH - Part 1
- tRutIyA dIkShA
- chaturthI dIkShA
- Sambhashana Sandesha magazine
- Grammar books: Sandhi, Samasa, Natva-Nijantam
Please visit the classes page to see a list of ongoing classes.