Level 2 classes begin with a weekend workshop in which Level 1 is briefly summarized and an overview of upcoming topics is given. The workshop is conducted in an interactive format that is typical of Samskrita Bharati classes. Following the weekend workshop, 90 minute weekly classes (bhAShAvargas) are held for 16-18 weeks.
- Completion of Level 1 workshop and L1 study groups.
(If you have prior knowledge of Samskritam and you have been practicing regularly, the instructor may waive this requirement.)
- Continue vocabulary building
- Introduce grammatical concepts such as dhAtu, puruSha, prAtipadika, vibhakti and vachana.
- Learn simple subhAShitas
- Bhasha pravesha - Part 1 OR
- Notes [Pdf will be provided by your instructor.]
- gItAsopAnaM prathamaH bhAgaH
- prathamA dIkShA
- Panchatantra kathaaH
- Sambhashana Sandesha magazine
Please visit the classes page to see a list of ongoing classes.